Is there a limit to the number of items I can purchase?
Yes. You can only purchase a maximum of 5 for the same product for regular items and 1 for high-heat releases/launch products. We want to make sure that all items are only purchased by the end user and not resold in the market to protect our consumers. We reserve the right to cancel any orders we deem to be in breach of this rule.
How reliable is product availability?
If your desired item is on the site then it should be available. In the event that the item is not available, it will be cancelled from your order.
What sizing formats does BOOTCAMP use?
- Commonly, Nike makes use of US sizing, then Adidas and PUMA makes use of UK sizing. For LGR and other local brands, they use Asian sizing. Size charts are available on product pages.
What if I am ordering in bulk for my club?
- Please reach us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a Team Buy with you.
*DELIVERY UPDATE as of MAY 2021*
Due to the high volume of orders, quarantine restrictions, and limited manpower, please expect delays for all deliveries. We are working as hard as possible to serve you and dispatch your orders ASAP, while ensuring the safety of our team. You will receive a tracking number once your order is on its way and check shipping updates on:
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
What delivery options are available?
- Shipped to your doorstep: within Metro Manila and nationwide
- Click and Collect (Reserve the item by paying for it online then claiming it in store within 10 days)
- Click and Reserve (Reserve the item for 3 days by choosing COD in the payment method and pay for it in store)
What happens if I'm not at my delivery address at the time of delivery?
- Couriers will return to your address twice (total 3 attempts) and if the order is still not claimed, it will be cancelled.
Do you deliver to an alternate/work address?
- Yes, we will follow the shipping address indicated in your order form.
What should I do if I don't receive my order within the expected delivery time?
- Please reach us through email at email@example.com
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
BOOTCAMP follows the IRR of R.A. 7394 (Consumer Act of the Philippines). As such, we honor exchanges/returns of our merchandise provided that these are found to be defective or of substandard quality upon purchase. Likewise, a change of mind or improper use/care of merchandise non-pursuant with its specified care label does not entitle one to a return/exchange.
Merchandise may be returned in exchange if returned with its receipt within thirty (30) days from the date of product receipt (refer to tracking number status). Return channels are:
1) LBC drop-off: bring your purchase to any LBC branch and ship the item back to us:
- Wrong/defective item (provincial area)
- Contact our Customer Service (CS) and inform of what order number and product to return
- Once with confirmation from our CS that a product is qualified for return, our Logistics Partner will email you your LBC booking reference number with the corresponding booking fee and will ask for your GCash / preferred bank account where the said fee will be reimbursed to
- Locate an LBC express branch nearest you, drop off your parcel (unsealed, for inspection) and pay booking fee at the counter
- Redelivery of product replacement will take 3-5 days if within MM, 5-8 days within Luzon, and 10-14 days within VisMin area
*Expect delays in delivery due to ECQ/GCQ conditions
2. Customer-initiated item exchange (shouldered by the customer)
- Same process applies but without reimbursement of booking fee
- Once we receive the item(s), our fulfillment partner will deliver your preferred item(s) with a shipping fee of P200 Metro Manila and P300 Provincial (to be collected upon delivery)
2) Store exchange: bring your purchase to any BOOTCAMP store and present with receipt for processing (product receipt as reference)
3) Courier send-out (Metro Manila only): CargoGo Logistics same day delivery and exchange with a round-trip shipping fee of P300 within Metro Manila (to be collected upon exchange)
- BOOTCAMP Fort
- BOOTCAMP Cebu
Merchandise may be exchanged for an item of the same value or higher (difference to be settled upon purchase), as long as apparel is unworn, unaltered and with all original tags attached and footwear must be returned unmarked and in the original, undamaged shoe box.
Size change or defective returns are the only accepted grounds for exchanges of sale merchandise. Change of item is only allowed if the preferred size is no longer available. In addition to this, returns/exchanges will not apply to 1) altered items, 2) accessories, and 3) intimate apparel and swimwear.
We can't guarantee stock availability for the exchange of the returned items since stocks may be allocated to new orders.
*The customer will shoulder the courier fee for change of size except for items returned due to quality issues.
What payment methods are accepted?
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- MasterCard and Visa Debit card (transacted via PayMaya)
- MasterCard and Visa Credit card (transacted via PayMaya)
- Gcash (transacted via PayMongo)
- Unfortunately, we cannot cancel an order once it's been confirmed. You may, however, opt to return for an exchange instead. Please refer to our Rerturn Policy
- For other order concerns, please get in touch with us at (0917) 8069244 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you choose to save your details when you place an order, yes. And hey, it makes ordering the next time around easier!